Get BM7005 Buyer Behaviour Essay Writing Help (KBS)
Kingston Business School offers student assessment in form of Written essays on a Selected Topic to assess their knowledge of the subject. In the subject of BM7005 Buyer Behaviour, there is four Allocation of Marks for Individual Assignment (Written Essay) which every student need to clear in order to showcase their proficiency in the M7005 Buyer Behaviour.
|Module Name||Buyer Behaviour|
|Assignment Title||Written Essay on a Selected Topic|
|Type of Submission||Individual Assignment|
|The weighting of the assignment in the overall module grade||70%|
|Word Count/Time allocation (for presentations)||2,000 words and/or five pages (all-inclusive except title page, table of contents and list of references). Any figures or tables included in your essay are not included in the word count. You are allowed plus or minus 10% in your word count.|
|Submission Date||3rd of May, 2022|
|Date of Feedback to Students||20 working days after submission|
|Where feedback can be found||Comments in the ‘Comments’ box and a breakdown of the allocation of marks on Canvas.|
Assignment Task for Students in BM7005 Buyer Behaviour Essay Writing
Write an essay on one of the topics below. You are required to exclude any topic that has been covered in your group assignment:
- “Do you believe in…brand love?” Answer this question with the support of research evidence and comment on the shortcomings of this field of research.
- Discuss with the support of research evidence the meaning and explanations for consumer loyalty. Reflect in your answer on different types of consumer loyalty. How can marketers use research evidence on consumer loyalty in practice?
- Discuss, with the support of research evidence, whether “Word-of-mouth communication is the most powerful force for change but the least accessible”. Critically evaluate the research on negative and positive patterns of word of mouth. Discuss, with justification, three future research areas that can help us to understand word of mouth better.
- Report research evidence on how consumers respond to price. Choose one part of pricing research and report evidence, theory and practical applications.
- Critically evaluate research evidence on consumer responses to cause-related marketing campaigns. Reflect on theoretical explanations for the above.
- “Retail atmospherics are quite well studied but are poorly explained.” Discuss this claim with the support of research evidence and comment on the shortcomings of this field of research.
How skills will develop by Essay Writing Assessment in Buyer Behaviour?
Your essay should demonstrate the knowledge of some journal papers published in reputable journals on a subject, particularly recent work. You should evaluate any research you cite, drawing attention to the limitations of the published work. Thus, findings should be explained and criticised. Marketing practice should not be the basis for the answer connections may be made with practitioner concerns or other applications. A good solution is closely related to the question, factually accurate, connected to relevant theory, and the implications and applications of the evidence. Critical studies and recent research papers from quality journals (see journal ranking on Canvas). You must use published research evidence in the argument. Please ensure that all references relating to research evidence used in your assignments are listed in the ABS list. Practitioners’ concerns are essential in showing relevance, but these are not evidence. Sparingly, you may use references from industry sources, such as warc.com, hbr.org, Admap, Mckinsey.com, Nielsen database, bcg.com. Do not be superficial; if the question is broad, cover some of the answers in reasonable depth and critical evaluation. It is crucial to indicate doubts about evidence and theory. Use subheadings where necessary. References should be cited in the text, e.g. Smith (2007), and then fully listed in alphabetical order at the end. It would help if you invariably gave the authorship of work that you use. Please follow Harvard Referencing for business students.
The student will get marks in BM7005 Buyer Behaviour on Written Essay of Selected Topic according to:
- 40% marks based on Content
- 30% marks based on Use of evidence
- 20% marks based on Quality of academic sources
- 10% marks based on Presentation
Get Essay Writitng for BM7005 Buyer Behaviour with HND Assignment Help
Students can avail of assignment help services for BM7005 Buyer Behaviour with the HND Assignment Help team as they offer 100% plagiarism free content, on-time delivery and an affordable price range. Our experts have deep knowledge of the subject. Contact us today for assignment help and get a winning edge over fellow students. Contact us at email@example.com or call +447464884564.