Get CIS0986 Cyber Defence1 Threat Modelling Assignment Help
Are you worried about the submission of assignments in CIS0986 Cyber Defence1 Threat Modelling? Now get this assignment done with plagiarism-free content, high-quality content and on-time delivery, So now you no need to worry about your assessment with HND Assignment Help. Our team of experts is well versed in the concepts and knowledge required for CIS0986 Cyber Defence1 Threat Modelling Assignment and can deliver instant solutions.
|Unit title & code||CIS098-6 Cyber Defence|
|Assignment number and title||1 Threat Modelling|
|Assignment type||Coursework – Written Report + Threat model|
|Weighting of assignment||100%|
|Size or length of assessment||4500 words (maximum)|
|Unit learning outcomes||Demonstrate the following knowledge and understanding Provide an in-depth and systematic understanding of knowledge and critical awareness of frameworks, methodologies, tools and techniques for cyber defence and network attack analysis in terms of their effectiveness and suitability in different organisational contexts and threat landscapes Demonstrate the following skills and abilities Flexibly and autonomously apply knowledge on real-time reputation intelligence in order to evaluate and respond to multi-faced attacks towards innovative and pragmatic solutions in network security|
|Submission Deadline||Before 10 am on 16/05/2022|
What am I required to do in this assignment?
This assessment will require you to use open source intelligence frameworks, sources of information (e.g. NIST vulnerabilities database) ir order to produce a threat model for a given scenario. On the basis of the scenario and the threat model you have produced you will be required to present a report that contains the following:
- An overview of the intelligence sources you chose to utilise and why they were chosen (450 words)
- A fully formed threat model using Microsoft Threat Modelling Tool. You can download a free copy of the Microsoft tool from: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/securityengineering/sdl/threatmodeling. The tool is a Microsoft Windows tool and must be used on MS Windows 10 or 11. Make sure to ONLY use the SDL TM Knowledge Based (Core) (4.x.x.x) Template for your threat model. Any other template will attract a deduction of 10 marks. You can take screen shots of your developed threat model.
- On the basis of the threat model, the intelligence and vulnerability you should provide a summary (upto 1000 words) outlining the basis of the threat model you have used, and how the sources that you collected information from helped you to develop your threat model.
- You should outline the key threats to the systems in your chosen scenario, and present these in the form of a risk table, identifying the likelihood of the threat (high, medium, low) and the likely impact that the threat could have on the business in monetary terms (business failure, business interruption or business as usual). You should then suggest mitigation actions that should be put in place to reduce the impact of the threat (1500 words).
- A separate section should be dedicated for the developed threat model.
- References should be written in Harvard style and must be sourced from reputable and reliable sources (no wikis, logs, white papers, lecture slides, internal reports, non-related websites, etc.). 5 marks will be deducted for not following Harvard referencing.
You will submit a single word file covering the above point via the BREO submission link along with the Microsoft Threat Modelling tool file you created. Failure to include this file with your report will result in 10 marks deduction.
Get CIS0986 Cyber Defence1 Threat Modelling Assignment Help with HND Assignment Help at an affordable price and quality delivery on time.
MoneyTransfer4U is an organisation that has over twenty years of experience providing money transfer services on the UK High Street. The organisation has stores across the UK, including in Manchester, London, Southampton, Cambridge, Cardiff, Liverpool, Sheffield, Glasgow, and Edinburgh.
The organisation has a set of 70 UK wide stores, and they are all connected to the Headquarters in Manchester. Daily transactions are sent using FTP to the Headquarters (HQ) in Manchester from each of the other stores across the UK on a daily basis. Each local store also maintains an Oracle database of daily transactions and customer details. HQ also uses Oracle database for its operations. To make things easier the IT division team created a single database for each region/city, and customer details database, financial transactions database, and staff accounts and their log-on credentials database, all stored at HQ.
In terms of transactions, customers can either visit a store in person, in which case a member of staff performs the transaction or create an online account/log-on to shop online. All they need to do is enter their personal details, bank account details and address to get started. As the organisation has a small staff base of 300 across the UK, there is no verification service in house, so the transactions are set to an-off site service via email for verification before a transaction can take place.
The organisation has set up Windows 10 accounts for all in-store and backoffice staff. As well as this, all data is stored on physical servers installed with Windows 2016 R2 Server. The IT division has 10 members of staff responsible for all store and HQ network and systems operations.
As some staff want to work remotely, a virtual image has been created and staff can log in using a standard browser.
The company has no official password policy in place regarding the correct formation of strong passwords. You have been employed as a consultant as over the past month they have suffered attacks on their website, a major personal data breach, and a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack.
Possible sources of open source intelligence frameworks for Cyber Threat Intelligence and known vulnerabilities Cyber Threat Intelligence reports
National Cyber Security Centre (UK): https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/section/keep-up-to-date/threat-
Threat Connect: https://threatconnect.com/solution/threat- intelligence/?ads_adid=108312688988&ads_cmpid=8843566946&ads_creative=429392777942&ads_matchtype=b&ads_network=g&ads_ta rgetid=kwd-368521182887&ttv=2
Microsoft Threat Intelligence: https://www.microsoft.com/en- gb/security/business/?ef_id=:G:s&OCID=AID2200939_SEM_:G:s&msclkid=ec98f561cefe1e1a5732975ec44cd773
Cyber Threat Intelligence Feeds: https://logz.io/blog/open-source-threat-intelligence-feeds/ Cisco Talos: https://talosintelligence.com/
National Vulnerability Database: https://nvd.nist.gov/ Common Vulnerabilities and Exposure: https://cve.mitre.org/ Snyk vulnerability database: https://snyk.io/product/vulnerability-database/
Get CIS0986 Cyber Defence1 Threat Modelling Assignment Help with HND Assignment Help
Students can avail of assignment help services for BA Business Studies Assignment with the HND Assignment help team as they offer 100% plagiarism free content, on-time delivery and an affordable price range. Our experts have deep knowledge of the subject and can obtain high marks. Contact us today for assignment help and get a winning edge over fellow students.