Get Global Strategic Management help by HND Assignment Help
LSC, London offers student assessment in the form of Individual Report to assess their knowledge of the BA Business Studies subject. In the Global Strategic Management Assignment, there is a task that every student need to clear in order to showcase their proficiency in the subject.
|Course/Programme:||BA Business Studies|
|Module Title:||Global Strategic Management|
|Assignment titles:||Individual Report|
|Date is given out:||January 2022|
|Submission date:||4th April 2022|
|Eligible for late submission (3 working days, with penalty)?||Yes|
|Method of submission:||X||Online only||Online and paper copy|
|Special instructions for submission (if any):|
|Date for results and feedback:|
|Employability skills assessed:||C1: Reading, selecting, analysing and synthesising information from a range of sources C2: Producing different types of document C3: Participating in discussions C4: Making presentations LP1: Develop a strategy for using a range of skills to improve own learning and performance IT1: Preparing information IT2: Processing and presenting information IT3: Reviewing the use of information technology LP2: Review and Critically Reflect on Progress LP3: Evaluate overall effectiveness of the strategy and present achievements N1: Collecting and recording data N2: Working with data N3: Presenting your findings PS1: Develop a strategy for using skills in problem-solving, for a short-term routine problem and a longer-term extended problem. PS2: Monitor progress and adapt any problem-solving strategy as necessary to achieve the quality of outcomes required when tackling one complex problem with at least three options. PS3: Evaluate your overall strategy considered in PS2 and consider improvements. S1: Plan personal work schedules WWO2: Working towards identified targets|
|Learning outcomes assessed:||LO1: Demonstrate knowledge, comprehension and application of the taught theory through active and consistent contribution to organisations. LO2: Understand how complex problems can be managed within a business framework. LO3: Critically contrast and compare related theoretical concepts presented in the lectures and readings, and understand the inherent differences and similarities. LO4: Create, develop and design strategic plans in a case study based on the practical application of the taught theory. LO5: Feel confident in arguing a strategic position based on well-researched evidence and a strong theoretical base.|
Write a report describing and analysing the strategic management style of Mr Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of FACEBOOK.
After undertaking extensive research on the company, students are required to analyse the problems, issues and challenges faced by the firm and examine the strategies used by the CEO in order to regain the market share. The topics from the module to be covered are given below from A to E.
For each task given (FROM A to E, you are expected to incorporate at least one appropriate theory/model or concept. For example, you may be guided by theories from Michael Porter, Strategic planning tools and others, for example, on strategy.
In your conclusion, you are to include at least two or three recommendations as to how might the company improve the situation in the future.
- Examine the business and corporate strategies used by the CEO which has brought about a positive contribution to the organisation? (400 words)
- Undertake external and internal environment analysis and analyse how the complex problems at FACEBOOK were managed by the CEO using the business framework. (400 words)
- Describe the strategic tools/techniques/models used by the CEO of FACEBOOK to enhance organisational performance. You may be guided by theories from Michael Porter, Blue Ocean Strategy, Strategic planning tools and others, for example, on strategy. (400 words)
- Examine how the CEO of FACEBOOK created, developed and designed strategic planning for FACEBOOK (400 words)
- You need to critically analyse and evaluate the different contemporary strategic issues in strategy, clearly synthesising between the different levels of the strategy used by the CEO of FACEBOOK. It is important to refer to a theory or theories (for example, resource-based strategy and competitiveness, innovation and technology strategies, Blue ocean strategy) when formulating the task (400 words)
- Use appropriate corporate examples and literature to justify your stand. (300 words)
- Based on the discussion and debate what suggestions/recommendations would you make for FACEBOOK to sustain its position? (350 words) Feel confident in arguing a strategic position based on well-researched evidence and a strong theoretical base.
See below for the full explanation of the marking criteria
- Feel free to discuss possibilities with your lecturer. It’s usually best to research a company and study the one that offers the most information about the strategies, business frameworks, use of appropriate strategic models, tools, theories and concepts of strategic management.
- ‘Describe’ means ‘this is what happened, ‘Analyse’ means ‘this is why it happened’.
- Recommendations could relate to the future, or to what others could learn from this situation.
- A title page, a contents page, an introduction, the main section with sub-sections, and a recommendation, conclusion and references. Clear headings are essential. Relevant sources of information should be cited using the Harvard referencing system.
- Any areas of doubt need to be raised with your lecturer
Please note the following when completing your written assignment:
- Writing: Written in English in an appropriate business/academic style
- Focus: Focus only on the tasks set in the assignment.
- Document format:
- Ensure a clear title, course, and name or ID number is on a cover sheet and a reference using Harvard referencing throughout is also provided.
- Research: Research should use reliable and relevant sources of information e.g. academic books and journals that have been peer-reviewed. The research should be extensive.
The use of a range of information sources is expected – academic books, peer-reviewed journal articles, professional articles, press releases and newspaper articles, reliable statistics, company annual reports and other company information. All referencing should be in Harvard style.
Get Global Strategic Management report help in BA Business Studies by HND Assignment Help at an affordable price and quality delivery on time.
Students can avail of assignment help services for Global Strategic Management Help in BA Business Studies with the HND Assignment help team as they offer 100% plagiarism free content, on-time delivery and an affordable price range. Contact us today for assignment help and get a winning edge over fellow students.