Get Human Resource Management Assignment Help LSC
LSC, London offers student assessment in the form of Assignment to assess their knowledge of the BA Business subject. In the Human Resource Management Assignment, there is a task that every student need to clear in order to showcase their proficiency in the subject.
|Module Title:||Human Resource Management|
|Module Leader:||Mervyn Sookun|
|Assignment titles:||1. Individual Assignment|
|Weighting:||Individual Assignment: 100 %|
|Date is given out:||January 2022|
|Submission date:||4th April 2022|
|Eligible for late submission (3 working days, with penalty)?||Yes|
|Method of submission:||X||Online only||Online and paper copy|
|Special instructions for submission (if any):|
|Date for results and feedback:|
|Employability skills assessed:||C1: Reading, selecting, analysing and synthesising information from a range of sources C2: Producing different types of document C3: Participating in discussions IT1: Preparing information N3: Presenting your findings S1: Plan personal work schedules WWO2: Working towards identified targets|
|Learning outcomes assessed:||LO1: Appreciate the distinction between Human Resource Management and Personnel Management by analysing personnel and HRM models will be met using task A. LO2: Examine the concepts of strategic HRM and contrast with those of strategic management will be met using task B. LO3: Understand and evaluate the concept of an organisations’ Model of Employment, and the organisational levers available to manage human resources in such a way as to contribute to sustainable competitive advantage will be met using task C. LO4: Understand the impact of regional and national culture on the practice of HRM will be met using task D. LO5: Understand the significance of culture to organisational behaviour and HRM practice in general and apply the practices needed to carry out HRM in transnational/international/international-subsidiary organisations will be met using task E. LO6: Evaluate where and when international HRM changes local business systems will be met using task F.|
“A year ago employers were furloughing staff. Now many of them are desperately looking for more. The rapid bounce-back in some bits of the labour market—notwithstanding the risk of a new pandemic flare-up—has been good news for workers angling for a pay rise. It is also a boon for staffing agencies, which match firms with potential hires. Beyond short-term dislocations to the workforce, the changing way in which people want to work should keep the recruiters busy” ( Economist, 15 July 2021)
Using a case study of any company or organisation of your choice, critically examine its HR practices and strategies in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and frame your answers in relation to the tasks below:
- Drawing on strategic HRM models and concepts, discuss the differences between HRM and personnel management and the ways in which your chosen organisation’s HR strategies should align with the demands of the labour market. (700 words)
- Analyse the impact of national and corporate culture on the management of staff (350 words)
- Critically evaluate the organisational levers available to manage human resources in such a way as to contribute to sustainable competitive advantage (1000 words)
- Analyse the job design strategies of the chosen firm. (350 words)
- Use corporate examples of local and transnational firms to illustrate good HR practices and relate your discussion to relevant HR literature to justify your stand. (200 words)
- Based on the discussion and debate what suggestions/recommendations would you make to employers regarding HRM practices to maintain organisational performance? (400 words)
See below for the full explanation of the marking criteria
- Feel free to discuss possibilities with your lecturer. It’s usually best to research a company and study the one that offers the most information about internal HRM policies and management practices.
- ‘Describe’ means ‘this is what happened, ‘Analyse’ means ‘this is why it happened’.
- Recommendations could relate to the future, or to what others could learn from this situation.
- A title page, a contents page, an introduction, the main section with sub-sections, and a recommendation, conclusion and references. Clear headings are essential. Relevant sources of information should be cited using the Harvard referencing system.
- Any areas of doubt need to be raised with your lecturer
A maximum of 3000 words not including contents, appendices or list of references.
Please note the following when completing your written assignment:
- Writing: Written in English in an appropriate business/academic style
- Focus: Focus only on the tasks set in the assignment.
- Document format: Report
- Ensure a clear title, course, and name or ID number is on a cover sheet and a reference using Harvard referencing throughout is also provided.
- Research: Research should use reliable and relevant sources of information e.g. academic books and journals that have been peer-reviewed. The research should be extensive.
The use of a range of information sources is expected – academic books, peer-reviewed journal articles, professional articles, press releases and newspaper articles, reliable statistics, company annual reports and other company information. All referencing should be in Harvard style.
Get Human Resource Management Assignment Help in BA Business with the HND Assignment help
Students can avail of assignment help services for Human Resource Management Assignment Help in BA Business with the HND Assignment help team as they offer 100% plagiarism free content, on-time delivery and an affordable price range. Contact us today for assignment help and get a winning edge over fellow students.