Get LC580 Employability and Professional Development Assignment
Assignments are an essential component of the BTEC HND LC580 Employability and Professional Development program, and they require students to apply their knowledge and skills to real-world scenarios. HND Assignment Help services can provide assistance to students in completing their assignments
|Module code and title:||LC580 Employability and Professional Development||Module leader:||Anam Qureshi|
|Assignment No. and type:||CW2 Reflective Commentary||Assessment weighting:||75%|
|Submission time and date:||9-Jun-23||Target feedback time and date:||Three weeks|
2000 word Reflective Commentary (+/-10%) plus CV[NOTE – the CV is in addition to the 2000 word commentary)
Write a commentary that reflects on your developing transferable and employability skills, in the light of the Bucks Graduate Attributes. You can use sub-headings and write in the first person for this assessment.
In addition to your commentary, you must submit an updated CV. Your commentary should:
- Critically reflect on the relationship between relevant theory and practice in work-related contexts (i.e. employment, volunteering and university settings). Apply these to your own work-related experiences and goals.
- Articulate and evaluate the implications of your experiences, skills, competencies and knowledge in work-related settings. Discuss and reflect on your own transferable and employability skills in relation to the Bucks Graduate Attributes.
- Demonstrate reflection on and apply learning from work-related experiences to future goals and career plans. In the light of your feedback from CW1, your commentary should identify goals for your career development.
- Write/rewrite your CV. You must ensure that the structure, layout, content and accuracy of information in your CV follows the guidance contained on the MyBucksCareers website or other appropriate websites, such as Indeed.com. Proofread your CV and ensure that there are no errors (e.g. the title of your degree). Ensure that you have included all relevant information in your CV and presented these in the required structure and format. Begin your CV on a new page after the reference list for your Reflective Commentary. Your CV should be no more than two sides of A4.
This assignment has been designed to provide you with an opportunity to demonstrate your achievement of the following module learning outcomes:
|LO 2||Critically reflect on the relationship between relevant theory and practice in work-related contexts|
|LO 3||Articulate and evaluate the implications of experiences, skills, competencies and knowledge in relation to the Bucks Graduate Attributes|
|LO 4||Demonstrate reflection and apply learning from work-related experiences to future goals and career plans|
- The assessment should be 1.5 line spaced
- Font must be Arial 12
- Follow the reference guidelines
- Assessment must be within +or – 10% of specified word count
- In-text references count in the word limit, though the reference list does not
- State the word length at the end of your Reflective Commentary
- The CV is not included in the 2000 word count.
Referencing and research requirements
Please reference your work according to the Harvard style as defined in Cite Them Right Online (http://www.citethemrightonline.com). This information is also available in book form: Pears, R. and Shields, G. (2019) Cite them right: the essential reference guide. 11th edn. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan. Copies are available via the University library.
Please see section 4 of the Guidance on using the Assignment Brief template document
How your work will be assessed
Your work will be assessed on the extent to which it demonstrates your achievement of the stated learning outcomes for this assignment (see above) and against other key criteria as defined by your programme, specifically:
- Coherent organisation of information and quality of writing
- Analysis of relevant theoretical and practice issues and their application to work-related settings
- Evidence of developing transferable and employability skills that are linked to the Bucks Graduate Attributes
- Evidence of reflection and the ability to apply academic and experiential learning to emerging skills
- Referencing and reference list
- Clearly expressed and well-structured CV that accurately presents your qualifications and work-related achievements
- Submission deadline is 9-Jun-23
- You are reminded of the University’s regulations on academic integrity, which can be viewed on the University website: https://www.bucks.ac.uk/sites/default/files/2021-07/academic-integrity-policy.pdf. In submitting your assignment, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these regulations
- Please also note that work that is submitted up to 10 working days beyond the submission date will be considered a late submission. Late submissions will be marked and the actual mark recorded, but will be capped at the pass mark (typically 40%), provided that the work is of a passing standard. Work submitted after this period will not be marked and will be treated as a non-submission.
Before you submit
Please see section 7 of the Guidance on using the Assignment Brief template document.
- Please use the provided checklist below to make sure you are ‘fit to submit’ your work
- We recommend you use this checklist as soon as you get this assignment brief to help you plan your work
Fit to Submit: Assignment Checklist
This brief assignment checklist is designed to help you avoid some of the most common mistakes students make in their coursework.
Have you read the assignment brief? If not, do so now!
In it you will find details of the assessment task, word count, the assessment criteria your work is marked against, and the learning outcomes – the basis for the assessment strategy in each module.
Students often lose marks by forgetting some of the more straightforward elements of their assignments. We recommend that you “tick off” each of the points below as you prepare your work for submission. If you need any help, ask your tutor and/or visit https://bucks.ac.uk/students/academicadvice/assessment-and-examination
Have you read and understood the assessment criteria?
Have you met the learning outcomes? You will lose marks and your work may even be failed if you have not.
Have you demonstrated you can think and write critically in the completed work? This means you have supported your arguments/explanations appropriately e.g. using relevant academic sources and you have offered discussion points which extends your own or others’ viewpoints to make reasoned conclusions/judgements.
Have you maintained an appropriate tone throughout your work? Is your work formal, focused, developed and clear?
Have you checked that the referencing in your assignment is in line with your programme requirements?
Have you proof-read your work and used spellcheck software to check your spelling and grammar?
Have you checked the presentation of your work is as specified by your tutor, for example, are font size, colour, style, line spacing and margins as the tutor specified?
Have you kept to the word count (or equivalent)? If you are not sure, check with your tutor.
Can you confirm that the work submitted is your own and maintains academic integrity?
How Can HND Assignment Help Services Aid in the Writing of BTEC HND LC580 Employability and Professional Development Assignment?
BTEC HND LC580 Employability and Professional Development is a program designed to prepare students for the professional world by developing their employability skills and enhancing their professional development. The program covers a range of topics related to employability, including job search strategies, CV and cover letter writing, interview skills, and workplace communication.
These services can help students with various aspects of assignment writing, including:
- Research and analysis: HND Assignment Help services can assist students in conducting research and analyzing information related to employability and professional development.
- Writing assistance: These services can help students with their writing skills, including grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Structure and formatting: HND Assignment Help services can ensure that assignments are structured correctly and formatted according to academic standards.
- Plagiarism checking: These services can help students avoid plagiarism by using specialized software to check their assignments.
- Editing and proofreading: HND Assignment Help services can edit and proofread assignments to ensure that they are free of errors and meet the requirements of the assignment brief.
Overall, HND Assignment Help services can aid students in completing their assignments by providing expert guidance, research, and analysis, as well as ensuring that the assignments meet academic standards and requirements. These services can be beneficial for students who need extra support in completing their assignments and achieving their academic and professional goals.
If you are looking for HND Assignment Help for BTEC HND LC580 Employability and Professional Development Assignment, you can contact email@example.com or visit their website at www.hndassignmenthelp.com.