Get Maximising Resources to Achieve Business Success
ATHE – Awards for Training and Higher Education offers student assignments in form of multiple assessment criteria to assess their knowledge of the subject. In the Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management of Maximising Resources to Achieve Business Success, there are mainly four task criteria that every student need to clear in order to showcase their proficiency in the Maximising Resources to Achieve Business Success Assignment.
Following your initial enquiry, you have received a letter from the HR Department at INTEL which asks you to send a document that:
- Describes the new technologies available to organisations and explains how they are used.
In order to gain a Merit grade, you should extend the contents of the document by:
- Explaining how new technologies are impacting on organisations.
In order to gain a Distinction grade, you should further extend the contents of the document by:
- Assessing the risks faced by organisations if they do not protect their technology.
LO3, AC 3.1, 3.2, 3M1, 3D1
Congratulations your application has been successful! You have now been asked to attend an interview and the letter states that you need to prepare a presentation that will be part of the selection process. You must supplement your presentation with accompanying notes and you decide to include examples of actual businesses to show the panel that you understand the importance of resources to business success.
The presentation and notes must include explanations of the following:
- The resources needed by organisations in different business sectors of the economy.
- How and why resources must be monitored
- What is meant by benchmarking and how this is used by organisations to monitor resources.
- What is meant by performance indicators and how they are used by organisations to monitor human resources.
In order to gain a Merit grade, you should provide a handout for the panel which:
- Explains best practice in terms of resource monitoring and usage.
- Explains the impact of a shortfall in resources on business performance
In order to gain a Distinction grade, you should extend the contents of the handout by:
- Assessing resource monitoring in an organisation and recommending further developments and/or corrective action. You must know this organisation well so that this section of the handout contains specific and accurate information.
LOS 1 and 2 AC 1.1, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 1M1, 2M1, 2D1
You know that at the interview there will be questions on project management and you decide to make some detailed notes in preparation for this part of the selection process. In the notes you must:
- Identify and explain the key skills needed by a successful project manager
- Describe the Three Stage-Project Cycle
- Explain why it is important to identify and rank a project’s critical factors
- Explain the tools used for managing projects
- Explain the purpose and importance of project evaluation and review.
In order to gain a Merit grade you must:
- use the case study provided in Appendix 1 and produce a project plan which shows how you will monitor resources for all stages of project management.
LO 4 AC 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 4M1
In the letter from the HR Department at INTEL, there is a request for you to send a document prior to the interview so that the panel can use this as a basis for some questions on how organisations work towards best practice. The document must:
- explain the terms ‘excellence’ and ‘quality’ and the impact of these concepts on organisations.
- describe tools and techniques that are used by organisations to ensure the quality of their products and services.
In order to gain a Distinction grade you must:
- Evaluate the quality systems within an organisation and make recommendations for improvement
You will need to use an organisation you know well, for example where you are employed, where you work in a voluntary capacity or where you are studying. This will help to ensure the evaluation is accurate, detailed and specific and the recommendations are realistic.
LO5 AC 5.1, 5.2, 5D1
The assignments submitted by learners must achieve the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by the assessment criteria for the unit. To achieve a merit or distinction grade, the learners must demonstrate that they have achieved all the criteria set for these grades. Where work for the pass standard is marginal, assessors can take account of any extension work completed by the learners. The suggested evidence listed below is how learners can demonstrate that they have met the required standards.
Garry needs to build a double garage attached to his detached house as currently his car sits on the drive and is affected by the weather and is vulnerable to theft and damage. This is also affecting the cost of the insurance for the car.
The garage needs to have sufficient room for storage, as Gary and his family have sports equipment and bicycles they want to store there. Gary knows that he will need to apply for planning permission and building regulations from his local authority. He will need plans for the building which will then be submitted with the planning application but he is not sure about the ideal size of the garage. What should this be to meet his needs and what will the local authority accept? The garage will need to be in keeping with the house which is a brick construction. However, the house was built in 1955 so he is not sure if the same bricks are available. Certainly, the neighbours have had problems with this issue in the past and some of the houses have had extensions that look unattractive and have adversely affected the sale value of the property.
Then of course he will need to get some quotes from builders so he can see what the costs will be. He has a total budget for the project of £30,000 to include build costs, planning permission, landscaping of the garden following completion of the building. This all needs to be completed before the bad weather arrives in 4 months’ time.
What Are the Reasons You Should Take Experts’ Help for Maximising Resources to Achieve Business Success Assignment help?
If you are looking forward to getting help from the experts of HND Assignment Help, including Maximising Resources to Achieve Business Success Assignment and looking for the reason, then here are some points:
- When you lack subject knowledge, you should seek our services to clear the concepts through assignments.
- When you lack a flair for writing, seek help from experts who possess exemplary writing skills to impress your professor easily.
- When you lack time, use our help and deliver your document before the deadline.
We hope you got some solid reasons to order with us for your assignment. And remember! You can contact us at any hour of the day via call, text, or mail, and we will be there to help you through it! So, reach us now!